India Went on an E-Shopping Spree
The great powers of India’s rising e-commerce sector (including newbie Amazon) locked horns to spectacular effect this week, agitating customers, brick-and-mortar businesses, computer servers, payment platforms and even themselves to levels never seen before.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- Black Voters Lead a Democratic Surge
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner