Will Nobody Rescue Syria's Kurds?
Islamic State forces have moved into parts of the Syrian town of Kobani, suggesting that a desperate defense by mainly Kurdish fighters will soon collapse. The town has been Islamic State's primary focus in Syria for weeks, yet the coalition has carried out few airstrikes to stop its advance. Why not?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights