Brazil's 140 Million Voters Deserve More
Brazil clearly has an appetite for change. In the first round of its presidential election, more than half of voters cast ballots against President Dilma Rousseff. Unfortunately, in the three weeks to go before the final round, they're likely to be served up the political equivalent of a mud sandwich.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military