The Coming Real Estate Glut
If you're a reader of the New York Times, or any real-estate site that focuses on the Big Apple, you have probably spent some time over the last few years marveling about the city's seemingly infinite demand for eight-figure apartments. Well, apparently even developers are starting to wonder if this can last. They're downsizing their ambitions to smaller units that go for a dainty seven figures, or shifting out of residential development entirely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death