Jobs Report's Dark Side, in Charts
Anyone looking for signs of inflationary pressures -- or hoping to see workers getting a raise -- will be disappointed by today's jobs report. Wage growth stalled in September, though folks who work in service and with their brains did better than others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics