Ritholtz's Reads: Invest Like a Tycoon
It's been a heck of a week but before we start thinking about the next two days, we have one more to get through. Our slightly longer morning reads can help:
- Asset-Backed Securities: Back from disgrace (FT)
- Invest Like a Tech Tycoon: Silicon Valley Moguls Are Investing Smarter, With Help From Private Bankers. (Barron's)
- The Writer @HelaineOlen on How Cutting Out Those $4 Lattes Might Not Be the Key to Middle Class Wealth. (Storify)
- Why the Yield Curve Matters (TRB)
- Fed Critics Say '10 Letter Warning Inflation Still Right (Bloomberg)
- Why Do So Many People Watch HGTV? (Pacific Standard)
- What It's like to Fly the $23,000 Singapore Airlines Suites Class, the World's Best Airline Experience, From Singapore to New York. (Medium)
- 24 Maps and Charts That Explain Marijuana (Vox)
- How to Stop Time (NY Times)
- 40 'Saturday Night Live' Facts for Season 40 (Mental Floss)
What's up for the weekend?
Islamic State and Oil Prices
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.