L.A.'s Minimum-Wage Experiment
Since it seems to be “wage week” around these parts, I thought I’d finish up with a look at Los Angeles’s proposal to raise the city’s minimum wage to $13.25 an hour. Assuming it manages to get past the City Council, what will happen to workers?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve