Warning Flags in the Stock Market
At the beginning of this year, investors hoped that the stock market rally, which pushed up the Standard & Poor's 500 Index 30 percent in 2013 and 173 percent from its March 2009 low, would continue apace. So they seized on any optimistic data and forecasts to justify their hopes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating