Should the White House Be a Bunker?
The resignation of Secret Service Director Julia Pierson is the most visible fallout from the Sept. 19 incident involving Omar Gonzalez, an Iraq War veteran who managed to jump the White House fence, sprint across the lawn, open the (unlocked!) front door, and get all the way to the so-called Green Room, deep within the iconic mansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk