Rocket's Fizzled IPO May Pop Europe's Tech Bubble
A reckoning may be imminent for hot Internet stocks. Germany hosted two major technology initial public offerings this week, from online retailer Zalando and start-up incubator Rocket Internet: Both are now trading below their initial prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required