What Happens When Hong Kong Protests End?
The protests that have rocked Hong Kong for the past five days and nights have sparked understandable fears of a Tiananmen-style crackdown. The more likely worst-case scenario is that the unrest will peter out, having done nothing to ease people's many frustrations with their government. Both sides would be wise to work toward a better ending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights