Hulk Smash Hope of Brazil's Green Candidate
Just a few days ago, Mark Ruffalo thought the world of Marina Silva. So much so that the Hollywood idol, who played the Hulk on the big screen and is chest deep in his next project, took a break to tape a heartfelt campaign spot in support of the upstart Brazilian environmentalist, who is running second in the presidential vote to be held Oct. 5. "I feel like Marina Silva is one of the most interesting and exciting politicians on the world stage today," he gushed, while in a Bruce Banner mood on Sept. 28.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again