Do Carbon Taxes Just Feed the Beast?
Countries introducing a carbon tax to cut greenhouse-gas emissions have mostly found that the policy works, and that jobs and incomes don't suffer. This leaves two further concerns: first, that carbon taxes feed the beast of bigger government, and second, that they hit the most vulnerable people hardest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.