The Dollar Is Still King: Ritholtz Chart
The U.S. dollar is still king of global currencies. The dollar made up 60.9 percent of foreign exchange reserves and was used in 42.1 percent of global payments. Some countries, though, contest how much influence the U.S. dollar really has.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown