Narendra Modi's All-American Spectacle
The two parts of one of the world's largest mutual-admiration societies, long frustrated in their efforts to see each other in the flesh, came together Sunday at New York's Madison Square Garden, when India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi thrilled to -- and in turn enthralled -- a gathering of about 20,000 members of the Indian diaspora.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem