Can Turkey Broker a Solution in Syria?
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan faces a hard decision: Go back to war with the Kurdish guerrillas who once ravaged the eastern parts of his country or help them fight Islamic State. He looks set to make the wrong choice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve