Another Palestinian Mistake at the UN
Abba Eban, Israel's legendary representative to the United Nations, once famously remarked that "the Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas proved Eban's point Friday, in an incendiary speech to the UN General Assembly in which he accused Israel of "a new war of genocide" against the Palestinian people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident