Why Ted Cruz Is a Longshot
Ted Cruz's presidential campaign, which began more or less the day after he was elected to the Senate almost two years ago, is becoming a bit more official. "It's 90/10 he's in," a Cruz aide told National Journal's Tim Alberta. That's not exactly news, because Cruz has been campaigning hard for years. It's part of the game candidates play -- most runs get announced unofficially at least once or twice, and sometimes half a dozen times, before the official declaration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk