Apple, Tim Cook and Lousy Press
Apple's triumphant product launch turned into a public relations mess in less than a week. Some users couldn't make phone calls after they updated their mobile software. Some new iPhones bent. Bent! Amid all of the bad press, Apple representatives have been fairly quiet as their company scrambles behind the scenes to figure out the best internal and external moves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords