Ritholtz's Reads: Introducing the New Bull Market
Happy New Year! I am out atoning for my sins -- of which there are many -- but I still managed to put together these morning reads for you:
- Equity Versus Assets (Crossing Wall Street) see also Warren Buffett Is Right to Hate Gold (Pragmatic Capital)
- Michael Lewis: Occupational Hazards of Working on Wall Street (Bloomberg View)
- Why The U.S. Dollar Is in a New Bull Market (Ryan Detrick) see also The Dollar Rally May Have a Long Way to Run (Barron's)
- Investing: Sell! Sell! Sell! (USA Today)
- Here's What Will Happen to Stocks Before and After Rates Rise (Marketwatch)
- 'Maximizing Shareholder Value' Is a Managerial Choice -- Not a Legal Obligation. (Enterprising Investor)
- Why the Rockefellers Rejected Big Oil (The Daily Beast)
- The Rule of Law is Vastly Under-Priced (Cassandra Does Tokyo)
- The 'Everybody Loves Raymond' Effect: Why TV Gets Marriage All Wrong (Salon)
- Snap Out of It (NYT)
What are you reading?
About That Death Cross ...
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com