In Praise of the New Obama
Barack Obama's address to the United Nations General Assembly this week was one of the most important speeches of his presidency. Two weeks ago I argued that, in foreign policy, the U.S. and the world needed a different Obama. This week, they got one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical