Drones Should Drop Medicine, Not Pizza
Germany's Deutsche Post DHL is poised to win bragging rights for introducing the world's first scheduled delivery service using drones, beating Amazon, Google or any of the smaller U.S. services working on similar projects. Europe is triumphing after solving two essential questions about drones: finding somewhere that unmanned aerial vehicles offer an unbeatable advantage, and convincing regulators to sanction their flights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve