Don't Ban Spanking
When Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was indicted for injuring a child earlier this month, a lot of journalists explained that the lesson we should take away was not that it's wrong to leave welts and bruises or use a switch on a child. It's that the physical punishment of children is always wrong -- and should perhaps be outlawed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident