A French Lesson in Blackmail
One European country has a prime ministerwho says his country's labor laws are outdated, bureaucracy is throttling the jobs market, and parliament needs to quit dragging its feet and embrace his reform agenda. A second European country has just seen its flagship national airlinecapitulate on its business plans after a strike by its pilots. Which would you invest in?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical