How Do You Say 'Dot-Com Crash' in German?
Rocket Internet, the leading player on Berlin's tech scene, is planning the biggest initial public offering in the history of European Internet business. The data the company has had to release before the flotation, however, reveals it as a risky venture in which the IPO appears to be a last chance to preserve the underlying business model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power