Coming to Your Town: Change
The village of Bloomingburg, New York, is pondering drastic action to prevent immigration: Rather than allow a developer to build 400 townhomes to house Hasidic families, it is considering dissolving the village and having it absorbed by a larger neighboring community, which will dilute the Hasidic vote and hopefully allow it to keep the town from turning into the next Ramapo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States