Your Island Sinking? Go to Canada
Today's United Nations climate summit is a reminder that rich countries still aren't ready to make deep cuts to their carbon emissions or make significant payments to help poor countries cope with the consequences of those emissions. Which raises the question: For countries that want to be good global citizens, is there a third option?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again