Will Russia's Billionaires Keep Their Villas?
Arkady Rotenberg, Vladimir Putin's friend and judo sparring partner, has become the first sanctioned Russian businessman to see his property seized in Europe. Unfortunately, he's not likely to have a lot of company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power