Who's Missing From the Syria Coalition?
Two weeks ago, President Barack Obama vowed that the U.S. would work with its "friends and allies" to attack the terrorist group Islamic State. Last night, the world discovered exactly who those friends and allies are -- and while it is an impressive list, there is one glaring omission: Turkey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips
- Why China Is So Confident