A Bloody Start for Israel's New Year
Israel has moved on from this summer's war. The news media has been focused on budget battles, illegal immigrants and other matters. As is always the case before the beginning of the Jewish New Year, Israelis are interested in how far Israel has come, and what still needs to be done.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?