Masters in Business: Jeff Saut
Jeff Saut's dad made him read Benjamin Graham's "The Intelligent Investor" when he was 13 years old. That stays with a young man for some time. Saut, chief strategist at Raymond James & Associates, recalls how he got started in investing in this week's Masters in Business podcast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown