Larry Ellison Needs to Let Go
Larry Ellison is a decade too late with his decision to give up the role of chief executive officer at Oracle Corp. His long-time arch-rival Bill Gates, who made the same move back in 2000, liberated Microsoft Corp. to become one of the leaders in cloud computing, an area in which Oracle is a laggard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States