Friday Baseball Blogging: Sometimes You Have to Let Go
What has baseball lost that makes you sad? I'm not thinking in terms of nostalgia (missing Candlestick Park or Shea Stadium because of the good times I had there even though they weren't the best places to see a game). I'm asking about the things we lost as side effects for really good reasons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again