Welcome to the Gay, Pot-Smoking Seinfeld Election
This is the year of the Seinfeld midterms, we are told -- an election about nothing in particular, lacking dominant themes. Yet the election also highlights how we are becoming a Seinfeld society. When it comes to two cultural issues that were once taboo, gay relationships and marijuana use, Americans are increasingly saying: "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events