Read Stuff, You Should: Gingrich the Visionary
Happy Birthday to Fred Willard, 75.
Constitutions come and go, but there's always the good stuff:
1. Julia Azari on what's lost when parties lie about their pasts.
2. Andrew Gelman passes along lots of charts about state ideological levels.
3. Why you might want to be skeptical about that political science paper on smell and politics, from Steve Greene.
4. More on the Obamacare/Affordable Care Act split, from Greg Sargent.
5. Nice catch from Kevin Drum on a typically "visionary" comment from Newt Gingrich.
6. Neil Sinhababu with an interesting look at Scotland ... from the outside.
7. And I wasn't going to link to any more Thomas Frank take-downs, but can't skip Ezra Klein's effort.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com