Islamic Terrorists Control Our Minds
We've been having a pretty enlightened public discussion about domestic abuse these days courtesy of the National Football League. The league wasn't eager to sponsor this conversation any more than star players Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson were looking to become brand ambassadors for brutality. Instead, video of Rice's domestic battery and pictures of Peterson's beaten child forced the conversations. They seem likely to force changes in the NFL, as well. They may even influence broader behavior.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights