Scotland, Be Brave and Go It Alone
The elite consensus -- outside Scotland, I mean -- is impressively solid. It says that the Scots will be making a big mistake if, in tomorrow's referendum, they vote to leave the U.K. I beg to differ. It's a close call, but my advice to Scots is to vote for independence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk