Mission Creep in Iraq? Not.
U.S. forces in Iraq "do not and will not have a combat mission," President Barack Obama said today, repeating what he said a few days ago, and a few days before that. Which would be unremarkable except for Army General Martin Dempsey's comments to senators yesterday that U.S. advisers would "accompany Iraqi troops on attacks" if necessary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required