A Better Future Needs a Bit of a Push
Peter Thiel comes bearing dark portents for our civilization. The PayPal co-founder and venture capitalist is an outspoken iconoclast, regarded by some as brilliant and by others as crazy. In recent years, Thiel has joined the chorus of voices warning that technological progress has stagnated, adding his voice to those of Robert Gordon and Tyler Cowen, but also Neal Stephenson and Paul Krugman. When you find such a diverse group of smart people sounding the same alarm, it’s worth paying attention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.