Scotland Should Stay
Scotland's referendum on independence is too close to call, according to recent opinion polls. Voters in Scotland are tempted to follow their hearts on Thursday in a joyful affirmation of self-rule, and irrevocably unravel the 1707 Act of Union. If they do, they'll be making a mistake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown