Everyone's Running (Jindal and Huckabee Edition)
Two more precincts are heard from: Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal visits Washington talking Obamacare while "thinking" and "praying" about running for president, and former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee is contacting donors and making sure the press knows he's considering another run.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.