Ritholtz's Reads: Have You Seen This Bear?
It certainly feels like autumn! We have you covered with our not-quite-leaf-changing morning reads:
- Will Apple Pay Kill PayPal? (CNN/Money) see also An Apple iBank Is Only a Matter of Time (Marketwatch)
- The Secrets of Berkshire's Success: An Interview with Charlie Munger (WSJ)
- Crowdsourced Trading: 21 Investors / 21 Rules (Stockcharts)
- Bob McTeer: "Ignore the Low Inflation and Strong Dollar. The Experiment Doesn't End Until I Am Proven Right." NCPA) see also We Might Be Witnessing the Final Humiliation of the Fed Haters (Business Insider)
- U.S. Exports Reach $2.3 Trillion in 2013, Set New Record for Fourth Straight Year (US Department of Commerce)
- It's Time to Start Boycotting the NFL (Vice)
- Schoolhouse Rock: A Trojan Horse of Knowledge and Power (Daily Beast)
- Facebook Messenger Found to Be Tracking 'A Lot More Data Than You Think' (CBC)
- How Andreessen Horowitz Is Disrupting Silicon Valley (Medium) see also The Myth of Venture Capital (Re/Code)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Just Ran the Numbers on Climate Change -- We're 20 Years Away From Catastrophe (MoJo)
What are you reading?
Stock-Market Bears Turn Docile, Predict S&P 500 Gains Source: The Wall Street Journal
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.