Kerry Can Break Afghanistan's Stalemate
Three months after its presidential election -- and two months after U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry brokered an agreement to resolve the dispute that arose from it -- Afghanistan's new president has yet to take office. Announcement of the official winner, expected last week, keeps getting delayed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical