Has Apple Lost China?
It's been a tough couple of years for Apple in China, the world's top smartphone market. Cheap but stylish Chinese phones have undercut the U.S. company's sales and cachet. Meanwhile, the Chinese government has repeatedly targeted Apple, initiating a campaign in state media against its warranty repairs in spring 2013, then this summer accusing its devices of posing a risk to state secrets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem