Of Caviar and Million-Dollar Mansions: Ritholtz Chart
Expensive home sales have been in the news a lot these days. The Wall Street Journal wrote about a "palatially priced" mansion in Florida listed at $139 million. The Los Angeles Times featured a Beverly Hills mansion listed at $85 million -- interestingly, it was built on speculation. Business Insider, when it isn't creating lists like the 18 most expensive Silicon Valley mansions, is writing up listings like this New York mansion that was listed for "an Insane $114 Million."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death