Don't Be Rude, You Loser
Blogger Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig recently wrote a long and thoughtful piece criticizing the notion that online discussions should be civil. She then wrote a long and thoughtful follow-up. This isn't the first salvo in the war over civility in debates, but it is probably the most cogent and insightful.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death