Don't Be Rude, You Loser
Blogger Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig recently wrote a long and thoughtful piece criticizing the notion that online discussions should be civil. She then wrote a long and thoughtful follow-up. This isn't the first salvo in the war over civility in debates, but it is probably the most cogent and insightful.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics