Will Currencies Undermine Calm in Markets?
Currency markets are back in the news as the U.S. dollar has gained sharply against the euro and yen, and jitters about Scottish independence have hit the pound. So far, though, analysts are largely missing an important potential consequence of the gyrations: They could erode the broader financial stability that central banks have worked so hard to achieve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights