Ted Cruz's Empty 'Sister Souljah' Moment
Oh, c'mon. We're not really going to pretend that Ted Cruz had a "Sister Souljah Moment" when he stormed off a stage last night because he was booed for admonishing Middle Eastern Christians to support Israel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights