Ritholtz's Reads: The Bears Are Growing Horns
This morning's expertly curated reads: now with Apple Pay:
- Apple Is Back, Better Than Ever (NYT) see also It's Tim Cook's Apple Now (Re/Code)
- Venture Firms Fret as Y Combinator Soars (Genius)
- American Stock Holdings at 18-Year Low (Yahoo) but see Wall Street Bear Changes Course (Moneybeat)
- A Look at the World's First Water-Focused Hedge Fund (Climateer Investing)
- Not All Markets Have Recovered From the Financial Crisis (Wealth of Common Sense) see also Global Public Downbeat About Economy (Pew)
- Wolf: Europe Has to Do Whatever It Takes (FT)
- Harvard is a real-estate venture and hedge-fund that happens to have a college attached (American Conservative)
- Former World Leaders Call for Nations to Decriminalize Drug Use and Experiment With Legalization (Washington Post)
- Let's Be Clear About This: Russia Is Invading Ukraine Right Now (Vox)
- 20 Hilariously Sarcastic Warning Signs (Diply)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org